Umarex Gift Card Information
How To Buy
- Go to www.Umarex.com/GiftCards
- Enter your name in the From field and the recipient's name in the To: field
- Select a Total: amount by clicking the dropdown
- Select Electronic (requires recipient email address) or Physical Gift Card
- Click Continue and then click Checkout
- Login or create login
- Click Continue
Cards can be purchased for any amount divisible by $10 up to $400. Example: $10, $40, and $100 cards are valid. A $12 or $25 card would not be available for purchase.
How To Check Your Balance
- Click to go to the gift Card Balance page
- Type in your Gift Card number
- Click "Check My Balance"
How To Use Your Gift Card to Buy Products
- Shop for products you like and add to cart
- Click "Checkout" when you are done shopping
- Select "Gift Card" under Payment Type and type in your gift card number
- Complete checkout
NOTE: If the cart amount exceeds your gift card value, you will need to enter a credit or debit card for the difference.
Rules for Use
- An Umarex USA Gift Card can be used to pay for products, shipping, and product taxes only on the www.UmarexUSA.com web store that are sent to U.S. addresses.
- Gift cards CANNOT be redeemed for cash. Gift card sales are final and non-refundable.
- An additional credit or debit card payment method is required for purchases that exceed your gift card balance.
- Lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced and Umarex USA is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Umarex USA reserves the right to modify the terms of the Gift Card program at any time.
- Cards become inactive after 3 years. Umarex USA reserves the right to issue a credit or check to registered card holders for any remaining balance after 3 years.
- These terms are subject to change. Any modification can be found on this page.