Umarex USA, Inc.
7700 Chad Colley Blvd.
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72916
We can be reached by email from the Umarex USA contact us page.
Umarex USA wants you to have a positive experience at its websites. We want you to know that we respect the privacy and security of our users. Our goal is to provide you with an experience that delivers the information and resources that are helpful to you. In order to achieve this goal, we collect information from you. We discuss our information collection practices below.
What Information is Collected and How is it Used?
1. General Collection and Use of Personal Identifying Information - We will only collect and use personal identifying information (such as first and last name, physical address including street name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) when a user voluntarily provides it. In order to use some portions of our website or in order to undertake certain actions (such as setting up an account to make a purchase), a user must first complete a registration form that will require disclosure of personal identifying information. Such disclosure is strictly voluntary. In order to contact us by e-mail, however, you must provide an e-mail address.
We will use the personal identifying information we collect for limited internal purposes that may include, but are not limited to, processing your transactions, establishing the identity of account holders, utilization for customer service, development, content processing or content classification, and providing you with information concerning our services. We will retain this information. We also may use that personal identifying information to improve and customize our content.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal identifying information, if we are required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, to respond to claims, or to protect or advance the rights, property, safety, or well-being of our company, our employees, customers, or the public.
2. Policy Regarding Children - We do not sell products for purchase by children; however, we may sell products usable by children under adult supervision for purchase by adults. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit any information without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian. We will not knowingly collect Personal Information about any person under 13 years of age. If you believe that we have information from or about anyone under 13 years of age, please notify us by email from the contact us page or call us at: 1-479-646-4210.
3. Collection of Non-Personal Identifying Information - We collect and use non-personal identifying information, including IP addresses and web server log files to track trends, administer our websites, track user movement, and gather demographic information. We use this non-personal identifying information in the aggregate and to troubleshoot technical errors. We do not combine these types of non-personal identifying information with personal identifying information. We may also share aggregated demographic information with our business partners, sponsors, advertisers, and companies that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with Umarex USA.
5. Usage Information Monitoring - In order to provide better system stability, we may monitor sessions on our websites. This is for the purpose of tracking and troubleshooting any technical problems that may arise when someone accesses our website. By monitoring the usage, we are better prepared to solve system problems faster. We do not disclose this information to any outside vendor.
6. Security - Umarex USA has taken steps to ensure that personal identifying information collected in the future is secure, and we have limited the number of people who have access to the information, by electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access. Umarex USA may provide links to websites outside of Umarex USA. These websites may not have the same privacy policies as Umarex USA. Umarex USA takes reasonable care in recommending these websites but is not responsible for their content or privacy policies. We urge users to read the privacy statement of an outside website when leaving our sites and linking to an outside website.
We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our sites. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our sites.
7. Other Use of Personal Information Collected - We do not share any of our customer information with any 3rd parties.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you requested when providing us with your address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone number on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
8. How to Correct Information - Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by selecting the “opt out” option with your "My Account Login" or by contacting us by written request, phone, or e-mail at the contact information above.
Upon request, we will provide you with access to all information that we maintain about you, including unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password), contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number), transaction information (e.g., dates on which you made purchases, amounts and types of purchases), and any other information that we maintain about you. Users can access this information, and can have their personal identifying information corrected, by logging into "My Account" at UmarexUSA.com or by writing to us at the above address, sending us an e-mail, or by calling us.
11. Effective Date - This policy was last updated on May 21, 2009.