Umarex USA's Shooting Resources
This page contains links to airgun videos, how-to's, and topics about various aspects of the shooting sports and outdoor products. You may find links to paintball gun videos, airgun articles, air soft news, air rifle tips, articles on hunting, competition shooting, and sport shooting, as well as links to other sites that support the shooting sports and outdoor sports industry. Some of the articles here have been featured in Umarex USA's "Zeroed In" Newsletters.
- RWS Model 54 Report — A technical report on the performance of the RWS 54 Air King Recoilless Rifle...
- Browning 800 Mag vs RWS LP8 — A comparison of the two guns, side by side...
- RWS 460 Magnum Report — A comprehensive technical report on the RWS 460 Under Lever Rifle...
- Achieving Accuracy with an Air Rifle — Shooting a magnum spring powered air rifle takes practice and patience...
- Good Quality CO2 — Many of the air guns serviced at our gun benches involve inoperable and clogged valves...
- The Airgun Attraction — As the cost of firearm ammunition continues to rise, so does the popularity of airguns...
- Fun With Airguns — Get outside and have some fun with your pellet rifles, BB guns, and paintball markers...
- Browning 800 Magnum Review — A review of the Browning 800 Magnum target pistol, with specs and testing...
- Shooting for the First Time — Hunting for land roaming creatures wasn't part of my childhood, although...
- Tricked Out Airgun Performance — Admit it. The kid in you is still in there. It's time to trick out your airgun...
- Affordable BB Pistols — High quality air pistols don't need to cost a lot of money...
- RWS LP8 Magnum Review — A review of the RWS LP 8 Magnum and its capabilities.
- Hammerli 850 AirMagnum Review — The fastest production CO2 air rifle currently available in the world.
- Ruger® Explorer Youth Rifle Review — A review of the youth air rifle, including testing data.
- The RWS 350 P - A Gentleman's Air Rifle — A look at the quality and craftsmanship of the high end RWS 350 P.
- A look at the Beretta Px4 Storm Air Pistol — An overview of the replica Beretta Px4 Storm Air Pistol and its features.
- Test-Fire: The Ruger® Explorer Air Rifle — Brief test-fire overview of the Ruger Explorer Air Rifle.
- Colt Defender Review — A full review of the Colt Defender replica BB Pistol.
- Test-Fire: The Steel Storm — Brief test-fire overview of the Steel Storm replica air gun.
- Air Rifle Competition — What it is like to attend an air rifle shooting match for the first time.
- Walther Talon Magnum Overview — An overview of the Walther Talon Magnum, and the hunting possibilities.
- Test-Fire: The High Power Pistol — Brief test-fire overview of the High Power Pistol BB gun
- From The Bench: Introduction — An introduction into a new monthly column directly from gun techs: From The Bench
- Walther Talon Magnum Field Test — An article covering the Walther Talon Magnum and testing.
- From The Bench: Bent Barrel Prevention — From The Bench article telling how to prevent bent barrels on break barrel rifles.
- RWS LP8 Pistol Review — Article about the RWS LP8 Pistol, using data gathered while shooting.
- Test-Fire: Baby Desert Eagle — Brief test-fire overview article of the Baby Desert Eagle BB gun.
- Beretta Px4 Storm Recon Review — Overview of the pistol and many of its tactical features.
- Air Rifle Buying Guide — A guide for what to look for in an air rifle when making your decision to purchase.
- From The Bench: Scope Parallax — How scope parallax can affect your shooting accuracy, and how to correct it!
- Colt Government 1911 Pellet Pistol Review — An overview of the pistol and how it performs.
- From The Bench: Proper Pellet Selection for Rotary Gun Magazines — What types of pellets to use in rotary mags, and why.
- From The Bench: Dieseling Air Rifles — What happens to a rifle when it diesels, and how to prevent this.
- Smith & Wesson Pellet Revolver — A review of the Smith & Wesson Pellet Revolver and its features.
Hunting with Airguns
- Every 100 Shots — Steps to take after every 100 shots to maintain your rifle's performance.
- Every 1000 Shots — Lubrication of your air rifle is critical for long-term enjoyment.