Shipping Policy and Restrictions
Umarex USA Shipping Policy and Restrictions
This policy was updated on Oct 11, 2016.
We ship airguns, airsoft guns, and paintball guns by FedEx only and require the signature of an individual that is 18 years or older for delivery of any airgun. A physical street address is required for any shipment that contains a gun of any type. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. Standard ground shipments that do not contain a gun of any type will be shipped by a courier as chosen by Umarex USA which may include USPS, UPS, or FedEx.
Some state statutes and/or local ordinances prohibit the sale and possession of airguns and/or airsoft guns in some areas. Know the laws that govern you. View Shipping Restrictions by product and state near the bottom of this page.
Umarex USA ships only to consumers that reside in the United States.
Orders are processed Monday through Friday, during normal Umarex USA business hours, except on national holidays. Please allow up to 24 hours for processing. Weekends and holidays will delay processing and shipment.
Shipping messages are viewable after adding items to your cart or during the time of checkout.
Unites States Orders Standard Shipping
In-stock merchandise will normally arrive in 3-6 business days (AK & HI add 7 days) after the order is processed.
- Shipping date estimates are only valid for in-stock items.
- Large and/or heavy items may require additional shipping charges.
- CO2 cannot be shipped by air service, so it is excluded from Alaska and Hawaii orders.
Shipping Costs are calculated from a flat rate for orders under $139. For orders over $139, shipping is free for non-restricted locations in the continental U.S. Shipping and handling charges are subject to change without notice.
We do not ship consumer orders to Canada. We recommend that you contact your local sporting goods dealer, firearms dealer, or on-line Canadian retailer to purchase items offered by Umarex USA.
Umarex USA Back Order Policy
We do not place items on backorder. However, you can sign up to be notified by email when inventory comes in by using the form on the product's page.
By using this process, you agree to the Buyer Statement:
I certify that I am 18 years of age or older. I understand that Umarex USA does not authorize that I may legally purchase, possess, carry or utilize air rifles, air pistols, pellets, or any other items, which I may order from Umarex USA. In accordance with my country, state, province, or local laws, I have determined the legality of the items I am purchasing and certify that I am an adult and under no other legal prohibition.
UmarexUSA.com Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with the original condition and/or performance of the item(s) purchased from our website, UmarexUSA.com, you may return the item within 30 days from ship date for a refund or replacement. To qualify for refund or replacement, items must be returned in their original packaging with all tags and stickers attached.
Required Steps for Returning an Item to Umarex USA:
- Call Umarex USA to request a Return Authorization number.
- Write the Return Authorization number on the outside of the package.
- Include the original invoice or packing slip.
- Return unused items, in the original box with all accessories, warranty cards, owner's manuals, etc. within 30 days for an exchange or refund. Non-defective returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Ship returns to Umarex USA via UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail for tracking/confirmation purposes. Use this address:
Attn: Service Department
7700 Chad Colley Blvd.
Fort Smith, AR 72916
READ THESE SHIPPING RULES BEFORE SHIPPING A RETURN:
- Returns without the complete original packaging may not be accepted.
- Shipping and handling is non-refundable except in the case of defective merchandise shipped within the United States.
- Shipping for returned merchandise should be pre-paid.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks from the date we receive the return for credit.
- We assume no liability for loss or damage of returned packages. We recommend you purchase insurance from your shipper.
- Returning merchandise nullifies your ability to take advantage of any promotions or rebates that may be associated with it.
Umarex USA Pricing Policy
As the manufacturer, importer, and distributor of the products represented on this website, we do not intend to compete with independent dealer or other retail pricing. Our prices may be higher than your local dealer’s price on the same item. Merchandise prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Descriptive, typographic, or photographic errors are subject to corrections.
KNOW THE LAWS THAT GOVERN YOU
It is your responsibility to know the laws in your state, county, and city and to fully comply with them. Below are examples of some state and local restrictions. This list shows products that are prohibited in the locations indicated. When criteria must be met for ownership, those are also listed.
All airsoft guns must have at least a 6 millimeter bright orange muzzle or an orange flash hider. U.S. federal law requires that all airsoft guns are sold with this marking to avoid the guns being mistaken for firearms. Airguns (guns that shoot pellets or steel BBs) do not have an orange muzzle, nor are they required to have one by the U.S. federal government. If you remove the orange muzzle or flash hider from your airsoft gun, you will void the warranty for that item.
Airsoft guns that do not meet SB199 compliance are restricted.
Airguns over .18 caliber must have a velocity under 700 FPS. There is no velocity limit on airguns below .18 caliber, and airguns are no longer considered firearms by the state.
- Airsoft guns
- Blank guns
- Blank gun ammo
- Airguns: (Airguns are considered firearms per NJ state law: Title 2C:39-1).
- Airsoft guns may be restricted by some local laws.
New York City & its 5 boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens & Staten Island
(incl. ZIP Codes 100xx-104xx, 111xx, 112xx-114xx & 116xx)
- Airsoft guns
- BB guns
- Airsoft guns
- BB guns